Any business entity or person wishing to use the free services of NetCom Services, LLC agrees to all of the terms and conditions for use of the website found under the heading "User Agreement for Free Service". All website users agree that access to and use of the website are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Notice and the User Agreement for Free Service and to all other applicable laws. Any other use of this site including, but not limited to, downloading of the materials found in this site, alteration of any information, posting of unauthorized communications, spam attacks, or any disruptive actions constitute unauthorized acts. All uses are subject to all of the rights reserved to NetCom Services, LLC, 8300 Cody Dr, Ste 100, Lincoln, NE 68512. NetCom Services LLC reserves the right to remove or edit any content at any time without notice. NetCom Services, LLC is the holder of the copyright with respect to the software which implements this website and is given the right to exclusive control over all content by each participant. All rights are reserved. The reserved rights include all copyright as to all text, graphic images, ideas, code, software, including the rights granted by others under the terms of the User Agreement for Free Service.
No visitor or user of this website is authorized in any manner to download, modify or alter NetCom's software. Users may alter their own content, but shall not alter any other user's content. Any reproduction, downloading, or any other use of the material or any portion of the material reflected at any time at this website which is separately authorized in writing by NETCOM must include the required copyright notice of NetCom Services, LLC. No visitor or user may without the prior express written permission of NetCom Services, LLC download, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, or otherwise make any reproductions or copies of any materials on this site.
No visitor or user of this website may in any manner distribute or offer to distribute any material that infringes or violates any rights of any third party or of any law, use this site for any illegal or proposed illegal activity, post or distribute any material which in the absolute discretion of NetCom Services, LLC is offensive, make use of this website for any purpose not specifically pertaining to the subject matter and in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement for Free Service, or otherwise interfere with the intended purposes and functions of this website at any time. Any person or entity violating any of the foregoing terms is subject to all of the rights and remedies available to NetCom Services, LLC, including termination of any use or access to the website. All users of this website agree and hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and/or federal court systems found within the state of Nebraska, and expressly submits to the subject matter jurisdiction of such courts, and agrees that such courts represent the venue of choice with respect to any legal proceeding arising out of the use of this website, the interpretation or enforcement of the User Agreement for Free Service, or any related matter.
This limited website provides free services to those persons who have entered into and accepted the terms of the User Agreement for Free Service. All persons using the website pursuant to such agreement, as well as any other visitors, or users of this website acknowledge and agree that the information provided in this website is provided "AS IS", and is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER WARRANTY of every nature and description are EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED by NetCom Services, LLC and such disclaimer shall be deemed an inherent part of any user relationship between any participant, visitor, commercial user, or other person or entity visiting or using this website. NetCom Services, LLC shall have no responsibility to maintain the information contained on this website, or to review the information for errors or omissions, and accordingly NetCom Services, LLC shall have no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
NetCom Services, LLC hereby disclaims any affiliation, implied business relationship, partnership, joint venture, or other business association of any nature or description with any individual, business, or entity which provides information through this website to any third party or entity without limitation. NetCom Services, LLC makes no endorsement, affirmation, or representation with respect to any of the persons who have provided information to this website and expressly disclaims any association or relationship of any nature or description with any entity appearing as a result of any linked sites or other internet site connections.
NetCom Services, LLC, a Nebraska limited liability company, provides free access to this limited website for acceptable, reasonable use upon the terms and conditions described herein. No other commercial use is accepted or authorized, except as provided in this User Agreement.
1. Website Use. Any authorized user may place auction and sale listings. Also any authorized user may bid on auctions, make offers on sales, and message seller's questions. The technical standards and criteria for the images/photographs that are placed upon the website pursuant to this Agreement are provided following and are a part of the User Agreement.
2. Termination of Commercial Use. NetCom Services, LLC reserves the right to terminate any use of the website by any user at any time. Termination will occur in the event any user violates the policies and practices set forth, and for any other basis as determined by NetCom Services, LLC. Any user or unauthorized user who connects to, links or otherwise attempt to make use or otherwise misappropriate the site shall be terminated. Any spam or repetitious material not deemed appropriate or suitable may be terminated at the sole discretion of NetCom Services, LLC.
3. Binding Arbitration. The parties agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or any dispute arising out of the interpretation or application of this Agreement, which the parties here to are unable to resolve, shall be submitted and finally resolved and settled exclusively by arbitration in Lincoln, Nebraska, by a single arbitrator under the American Arbitration Association's Commercial Arbitration Rules and according with the substantive laws of the State of Nebraska. The parties severally recognize and consent to the jurisdiction over each of them by the courts of the State of Nebraska. The cost of arbitration shall be divided equally between the parties. The Agreement is made in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska.
4. Applicable Law and Venue of Choice. The user and NetCom Services, LLC acknowledge and agree that venue for any action arising out of the results of the binding arbitration or enforcement of any other obligation created under this User Agreement shall be vested in the state and federal courts of the State of Nebraska, which courts shall be deemed and agreed to have both subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction, and that such courts are in fact the venue of choice which have been selected by the parties as an essential element of this Agreement.
5. Release and Indemnification. Any user of this website hereby releases NetCom Services, LLC from all claims and causes of action arising out of user access to the website, and indemnifies and holds harmless NetCom Services, LLC, its officers, directors, managers and employees from any and all causes of action of any nature and description without limitation, which such user may bring against NetCom Services, LLC or which may be brought against NetCom Services, LLC by any other person or entity arising out of or in any manner relating to the user's access to or any use of this website.
6. Limitation on Damages. The parties agree that any user of this website shall be limited to any award in arbitration or any award pursuant to binding arbitration by the fact that user paid no consideration for access to the website, and that all claims, causes of action or theories of relief which could result or do result in any recovery are expressly limited accordingly and that such limitation shall likewise apply to and expressly prohibit all costs, attorney fees, or other claim of consequential damages, lost profits or other forms of damages, costs, and attorney fees sought or obtained against NetCom Services, LLC.
7. Nature of Service. The parties acknowledge and agree that the free use of the website that is provided by this Agreement is exclusively a service only, and does not constitute in any manner the sale, license, authorized use or rental of any software or other material. To the extent that any taxing authority should identify or attempt to collect any type or tax arising out of the activity for access to the website, the user agrees to pay all such tax, if applicable and to remit the same and to indemnify and hold NetCom Services, LLC harmless from any and all such liability.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE CONSITUTES USER'S ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES. ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE LEGAL NOTICE FOR FREE ACCESS TO SERVICE ARE INCORPORATED AND MADE AN INTEGRAL ELEMENT OF THE USER AGREEMENT.
We will try our best to support all image formats but we officially only support the GIF, JPEG and PNG formats. Other formats can be used solely at our discretion.